AIR TICKETING RESERVATION AND FARE CONSTRUCTION TRAINING
Air Ticketing and Fare Construction is a technical skill In the airline industry. The reservation system is at the heart of most airline and travel activities.
Introductory Amadeus and Galileo
Level 1: 3 MONTHS
Advanced: Amadeus and Galileo
Level 2: 4 MONTHS
Who can study this course?
Student, Young, Old, Part-timer-Beginner, Worker looking for career change, Existing travel and tourism industry employees who wish to further develop their career or change.
High School Certificate, basic Mathematics & English language skills.
- Use Amadeus and Galileo Computer Reservations System to most using the same information airline personnel around the nation are using.
- Display and interpret flight schedules, sell seats and create, modify and retrieve reservations.
- Use the direct reference system to access information about ski conditions, ground transportation services and more.
- Request services such as special meals and wheelchairs
- Create and transfer passenger profile information,
- Understand domestic and international tariﬀ displays
- Quote fares and corresponding rules for domestic and international itineraries,
- Interpret flight information
- Reserve hotel accommodations.
We invite people with drive and a capacity for hard work who think
They are made for this profession.